Recruitment for Auditors:
2017 Jangseogak Hanmun (Classical Chinese) Training Workshop
The Jangseogak Archives at the Academy of Korean Studies accepts applications for 2017 Jangseogak Hanmun (Classical Chinese) Training Summer Workshop. We offer three-week intensive workshop from 3rd July to 21st July. Junior and above undergraduate students, Graduate students or Advanced degree holders who have studies Classical Chinese are eligible to apply. The auditors are allowed to take full-time class. The Academy of Korean Studies will provide tuition and board and lodging to the auditors. All applicants are required to send us one copy of his or her school certificate or degree certificate.
1. Deadline: May 20th, 2017 (6pm:Korean Time)
The final result will be individually notified in May 26th 6pm (Korean time).
Please send your application and questions to: email@example.com
- Application Form (Attached file)
- Applications will be accepted only through email.
2. About the Workshop
Workshop participants will study for 6 hours from Monday to Friday during three weeks, and travel historic sites relevant to the text on weekends. Enlighs language will be exclusively used in lectures and discussions at the workshop.
1) We expect the participatns to produce English translation of the classical Chinese sources.
2) In addition to the translation, each participant will be obliged to write an introduction to one classical Chinese srouce of his/her own choice from a list of fifty texts from the Jangseogak Archives.
(Due is six months after the completion of the workshop. The fifty texts will be carefully selected by the scholars in the Archives considering of the participatns' expertise and interest).